Electronic Equipment Crates
When you need to move sensitive and valuable electronic equipment, it’s best to work with a crate manufacturer who has experience and a proven track record. Whether it is data centers, server racks, lab equipment, or fragile aerospace communication components, we have the experience to get the job done right.
Custom Electronic Equipment Crates
When sensitive, high value electronic components need to be transported between facilities, the challenges are formidable. Electronic equipment is sensitive not just to impact, but to all kinds of other threats: static electricity, vibration, moisture, dust, and other contaminants. We custom build crates for all kinds of valuable electronic equipment – from 50 pounds to 50,000 pounds – and build our crates with tight tolerances to create a powerful protection against not only transportation damage, but all kinds of environmental damage as well.
Our crates can be outfitted with floating bases to keep vibration to an absolute minimum. We also use a variety of foams and soft material to cushion but also hold the equipment in place. Ramps and specific opening procedures can be designated to make for safe loading and unloading. And of course we can apply vapor barrier bags, desiccants, plastic sheathing (for dust protection) and near cleanroom-level care to all valuable electronic equipment crates.
In the world of custom electronic equipment crates, Reid Packaging has the experience, expertise and materials to give you peace of mind that your valuable equipment is safe and protected.
Services for custom electronic equipment crates:
- Floating bases and other vibration-reduction techniques
- A variety of foams to minimize the possibility of impact
- Vacuum-sealed vapor barrier bags to protect against moisture and dust
- Anti-static materials
- On-site crating services within 200 miles of our shop
- Tight tolerances in the crate to be sure that movement is reduced to an absolute minimum
- High level of attention to detail in design, making sure safe loading and unloading is accounted for
- Tilt and impact monitoring in transit
- Custom stenciling from our digital stencil cutter
Get in touch with Reid Packaging today to discuss a custom crate for your valuable electronic equipment.